больше 1 года назад
Content & Social Media Specialist
Our young and dynamic company is looking for an ambitious Content & Social Media Specialist. Do you have hands-on experience in content creation and an affinity with social media? If so, you might be a perfect fit for this position! Our ideal candidate should be willing to handle various types of marketing projects mostly related to content and social media activities. In return, we offer competitive remuneration and an opportunity to develop your professional skills. This is a full-time remote position with a flexible schedule. The salary will be based on a candidate’s experience and consist of a fixed and bonus part. Please note that Fluent English is a MUST for this position. How to apply: — Send your CV + mention your salary expectations; — Take the short online test: https://www.onlineexambuilder.com/content-social-media-specialist/exam-319430.
- 2+ marketing background in IT product company;
- English level — fluent;
- Experience creating all types of content (blog posts, whitepapers, emails, website content, etc.);
- Social media expertise and experience (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.);
- Knowledge of the methods and means available to create B2B content across a variety of media;
- Knowledge of SEO principles and tools;
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Self-motivated, independent & creative personal
- Experience of working remotely;
- Experience with marketing automation systems (Hubspot, etc.);
- Working knowledge of WordPress.
- Generate and develop content ideas for the company blog;
- Brief external copywriters and agencies on content creation and ensure consistency in our brand tone and style;
- Write and edit copy for articles, emails, website, and social media;
- Create and post content on the branded social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.);
- Seed content to promote our product across social media platforms;
- Work with the design team to create visually appealing assets to complement publications;
- Assist in all marketing department activities by being actively involved in the marketing strategy development and implementation.
- Competitive compensation, depending on your work experience;
- Work in a young, ambitious and professional team;
- Full-time remote job;
- Flexible schedule;
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.