3 месяца назад
Property Listings & Data Manager
73 000 - 80 000 руб.
От 1 года
At June Homes we are revolutionizing the experience of living with roommates, by converting luxury homes into stress free roommate arrangements. Our tenants (we call them members) choose June Homes because of its convenience, flexibility, fully furnished rooms and a community of like-minded friends. One of the top performing real estate tech startups in the USA is hiring a Property Listings & Data Manager to market our product online, provide support on our website and ensure automatization of the content and listings related processes. Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Intermediate knowledge of Python 3;
- At least 1 year of experience in data collection / parsing using technologies such as Selenium, XPath, JSON, XML, APIs;
- Basic knowledge of Django and Django Rest Framework;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Basic knowledge of containerization and Docker;
- Strong spoken and written English - all communication will be held in English;
- Excellent team communication skills;
- Accuracy and sharp attention to details;
- Experience working remotely;
- Knowledge of Google Sheets including scripting access would be a plus;
- University degree in computing or natural sciences would be a plus.
- Post new inventory across classifieds platforms where we are present. We provide photos and descriptions, you make sure we are present in the best possible way across 20-25 websites where we market. Keep listings updated as our inventory availability changes;
- Post new inventory on our website: ensure all content on the website is accurate before publishing it;
- Track and monitor results: work accurately in our own CRM to record and track our data;
- Develop and maintain software for data collection and manipulation which helps to automate manual work of the Content & Listings team. Currently Selenium with Python scripts are used;
- Maintain CRM developed on Django.
- M/F 6-7am-3-4pm Eastern Time (NYC time);
- Salary: $1000-1100.