Вакансия в архиве
Property Listing & Data Manager
70 000 - 78 000 руб.
От 1 года
At June Homes we are revolutionizing the experience of living with roommates, by converting luxury homes into stress free roommate arrangements. Our tenants (we call them members) choose June Homes because of its convenience, flexibility, fully furnished rooms and a community of like-minded friends. One of TOP performing real estate tech startups in the USA is hiring a Property Listings & Data Manager to market our product online and provide support on our website. We would like to have a person who loves the routine and feels comfortable to work according to the instructions on different updates. Send your CV and cover letter here: [email protected]
- 1-2 years experience;
- Experience working in Google Sheets/Excel;
- Basic understanding of web-design and layout;
- Previous experience as Content or Data Manager would be considered as a plus;
- Strong spoken and written in English;
- We communicate in Slack, Trello. Even though we work remotely, we are always active in Slack during our work hours to make sure that we are ready to help the team;
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail;
- Personal computer to work on.
- Posting new inventory across platforms where we are presented:
- We provide photos and descriptions, you make sure we are presented in the best way across the 25-30 platforms where we market;
- Keep listings updated as our availability changes;
- Close attention to detail as listing the wrong price makes us look bad to consumers.
- Posting new inventory on our website:
- Ensure all content for the website is accurate before uploading;
- Keep listings updated as our availability changes.
- Web-optimizing photos, selecting the best photos out of the given:
- Our website has requirements that need to be met, so all content needs to be prepared before posting;
- Track and monitor results:
- Work accurately in Google Sheets to record and track our data. Comfortable using vlookups.
- $900 to $1,000/month.