Вакансия в архиве
Head of Customer Support CIS
200 000 - 285 000 руб.
От 5 лет
About ElectroNeek. ElectroNeek is a rapidly-scaling SaaS company in the Robotic Process Automation space. Having graduated from Y Combinator in the winter 2020 batch, we’ve grown incredibly quickly to 200+ clients, and 120+ globally distributed employees. We’re anticipating continued and dramatic growth through 2021, as we are enabling unfettered access to the benefits of intelligent hyper automation, without the typical enterprise-level costs and headcount. We were recently named G2’s momentum leader in the RPA space for 2021, and our team has garnered a host of accolades; in just one short year we’ve made our way up the charts to become a top-ranked intelligent-automation solution in the US, as ranked by both G2 and Capterra/Gartner. Our explosive growth has opened up a host of new opportunities; we are presently seeking a Head of Customer Support to lead our CIS team and help us continue our rapid scaling.
- 2+ years experience in customer support (L1 and L2) management role in a software development company;
- 8+ years of progressive experience in customer support;
- Deep understanding of customer support processes and workflows in startup companies;
- Experience hiring and managing high-performing, tech pre-sales and support teams;
- Experience in hiring and interviewing candidates;
- Experience working with R&D to translate customers voice and improve the product quality;
- Experience working in close partnership with Customer Success and Sales to deliver a cohesive customer experience;
- Experience with pre-sales engineering processes;
- Strong analytical skills and processes-based approach in dealing with issues resolution;
- Tech-savvy and eager to learn new technologies (you can lead a technical discussion with your team and with R&D representatives);
- Basic knowledge of JS or Python (or any other scripting and/or programming language) is an asset;
- Readiness to jump to support tickets or other responsibilities if the need arises;
- Previous experience with ZenDesk, Jira, Confluence;
- A computer science degree is a plus.
- Grow and manage the regional customer support team (support engineers and solutions engineers);
- Team development (recruiting new team members);
- Manage the performance and support the career development of the team;
- Monitor the application of support workflows in ZenDesk and help the team keep it in a good shape;
- Customer escalations management;
- Customers feedback processing and analysis;
- Manage the interdepartmental interaction process (mainly with R&D, CSM and sales teams);
- Monitor and control the regional customer support team KPI;
- Document and keep up-to-date the support workflows;
- Control the implementation of the approved changes in ZenDesk and Jira;
- Weekly and monthly reporting about team performance;
- Work on continuous team performance improvement;
- Implement upskilling programs for regional support teams;
- Identify and report to the executive any obstacles to delivering consistently high levels of service.
- You can work remotely from any place in the World;
- Work in a fully remote team;
- Weekdays from 10 AM to 7 PM MSK;
- Stable salary, commissions;
- Stock Option plan;
- Days-off and vacations.