Вакансия в архиве
Property Listing & Data Management Analyst (Remote)Поддержка, административная работа
от 70 000 ₽
От 1 года
At June Homes we’re committed to making renting quality apartments as easy and stress free as possible. Our mission is to make our members feel at home instantly, by redefining the way people rent with unparalleled flexibility at fair market prices. We pride ourselves in finding the best talent, since people are what make it or break it in a business like ours. We are looking for an experienced property listing and data management analyst to develop, distribute and maintain our product online while providing support on our website.
- Previous experience as Content or Data Manager would be considered as a plus;
- Strong computer skills and ability to use necessary databases and software;
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.);
- Basic understanding of web-design and layout;
- Excellent multitasking skills and task management strategies;
- Strongly spoken and written in English;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Highly organized, flexible and meticulous attention to detail;
- Fast learner;
- Reliable home-office setup and personal computer to work on.
- Publishing new property inventory on the website;
- Posting new property inventory across platforms where we publish or syndicate our listings;
- Provide new photos and descriptions to inventory ensuring inventory is presented in the best way across the 25-30 platforms listed;
- Keep property inventory listings updated in terms of availability and duration;
- Track and monitor results: work accurately in Google Sheets to record and track our data on inventory volumes lives, pending and unavailable as well as trended performance.
- $900-$1000 per month.
- Remote position;
- Full Time Employment;
- Shift: 5 days per week (Could be weekends);
- Hours: 7am-4pm EST (NYC time).