около 1 месяца назад
Head of Direct Marketing
От 3 лет
International Head of Direct Marketing/DM Manager, remote work About company: The Company is an international FinTech start-up registered in the Netherlands. The product line includes a range of electronic banking products. The Cоmpany distributed team are rapidly growing and for the moment they are ~ 100 people based across Europe and Russia. Reporting line: Head of Marketing, Company Founders Role summary: — Head of Direct Marketing is responsible for the DM strategy development and execution. The role will set up a new business function across the rapidly growing start up environment. The position will be accountable for the customer communication flow across a range of channels: email campaigns, push notifications, what`s up messenger, social media, new and other channels; — Working by himself in the hands on way the role will be leading project teams both within and outside the Company and promote the brand and products to meet the best of customer expectations on the key European markets (Germany, France, Italy); — The person will evaluate campaigns expenditures and track KPIs completion to ensure the maximum return of investment (ROI) along with expected communication channels performance efficiency.
- 5+ years of successful experience in the area of Direct Marketing including growth cases;
- Successful experience in project management, strong communication skills, the ability to communicate your point of view across different languages;
- Knowledge of Yandex Metrics or other tools;
- Knowledge of HTML sufficient to carry out mailings;
- Setting up and implementation of a direct marketing strategy for all Company communication channels (email campaigns, push notifications, what`s up messenger, social media, other);
- Introducing and tracking communication KPIs:
- Client Acquisition «Funnel». Conversion rate increase across each channel;
- Growth and retention of the active customer base (LTV);
- Implementation of the new direct marketing functionality within projects across the company;
- Hands on operational management of the communication campaigns across the selected channels;
- Information Systems Tools. Deploy a relevant system in order to enable the expected communication flow;
- Implementation of the content plan;
- Understanding the European market customers (Germany, France, Italy) needs (why the customers will switch from a competitor);
- Studying and aligning DM activities with the features of the Company product line;
- Enhancing the knowledge of different client segments to address the DM campaigns to the relevant customer group;
- Analysis of competitors' email strategies and market best practices, best designs and email marketing principles;
- Monitoring and analysis of key performance indicators of e-mailings, reports and presentations;
- Communication with different Company Heads and teams to follow the local market needs and implement the DM projects on time.
- Working for the company registered in the EU;
- Ability to manage your working day staying in the home-office.