5 месяцев назад
75 000 - 150 000 руб.
От 3 лет
An entrepreneur with a track-record is looking for an Operations Manager for his new company. In this role, you will be the right hand of an experienced founder and CEO starting and building a new company from scratch. You’ll have an opportunity to learn a unique way of thinking, creatively execute on a diverse set of large projects, and experience what the day-to-day of an experienced CEO is like. APPLY HERE: https://atman.breezy.hr/p/4e728857133a-operations-manager. We will only review applications submitted directly through our system.
- Strategic executer - you see the bigger picture, grasp complex concepts with many moving parts, easily identify key priorities, and manage your time/energy to deliver the highest impact results on time;
- Resourceful problem-solver - you figure things out on your own with little guidance, come up with creative solutions to challenging problems and leverage the right people/vendors/experts/mentors to help you;
- Exceptional communicator - your spoken and written English is solid, and you can easily cut through the clutter of information, communicate the essence in a concise and easy-to-understand form while taking into consideration the emotional aspect as well;
- Fast learner - you are hungry to learn and pick up new concepts and skills on the fly;
- Strive to impress - you are organized and deliver the highest quality work, you are obsessed with the details that create delight, but at the same time know when to stop to get results on time and manage your energy;
- Explorer of consciousness - you are interested to explore beyond the material part of this universe, you are passionate about consciousness, spirituality, and health, you have a consistent meditation practice or willing to pick one up (meditation is mandatory, please do not apply if you are not willing to meditate);
- Relevant experience - you have previously held a role where you worked on similar projects and utilized the skills listed above, such as management consultant, project management, chief of staff, operations roles, event planning/management roles, hospitality operations roles, strategy roles, etc.
- Diverse set of projects - build decks, build simple financial models, kickstart a documentary for Netflix, vet vendors to hire, hire the next employees, produce high-quality content (videos, articles, infographics), build systems and processes (e.g. process to identify land for acquisition), etc;
- Brainstorming - be a sounding board in brainstorming sessions. I am an out-loud thinker and work best when I have someone to bounce my ideas off;
- Research - conduct all types of research with the main focus on the areas of health, wellness, consciousness, spirituality, leadership, productivity, and more. Organize information into well laid out diagrams, summaries, indices;
- Retreats - organize high-end retreats for small groups of influential people;
- Network - be my quarterback to manage and further expand my network;
- Supercharge - keep me organized and focused on the highest impact activities, keep me accountable to my rituals, share observations of unproductive behaviors and mental templates, and other things that I am not aware of;
- E-mail shadowing - read, prioritize, draft responses in my voice;
- Personal projects - sometimes I will need help with personal projects, such as organizing my travel (could be up to 20% time in some months). The goal is to design effective systems and outsource this to an EA;
- Other - adapt as the company grows and the role evolves.