We are a US-based home delivery company looking for a person to fill in a remote dispatcher & customer support position, with working languages English and Russian.
- Good spoken English, preferably the US version.
- Good spoken Russian.
- Basic math abilities allowing you to calculate time and distance.
- Psychological stability allowing you to work in a customer-facing environment and keep your head cool.
- Make schedule for our trucks, confirm appointments with customers.
- Be in touch with drivers, provide paperwork and other assistance they might need.
- Respond to incoming requests from customers, as well as our claim and sales departments, providing delivery ETA.
- Given all of the above, experience in customer support or logistics is a plus.
- The job schedule is Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. NY time. Since phone conversations are a part of it, we expect you to work in a quiet environment.
- Your compensation will be $700 monthly for the first 3 months, to be discussed afterwards; 10 business days of paid vacation per year. We are looking to work with you as an independent contractor and make the payments via bank transfer, i.e. you have to have a bank account in a non-sanctioned legislation.
- Before we have an interview with you, we’d like to hear you first. When you apply, please send us your CV and a short audio record speaking about yourself (1 - 2 minutes) in English. You can tell us anything or just answer the questions below: 1. What’s your name? Where do you live? 2. Where did you recently work (or study)? 3. What’s the last good TV show or movie you watched? What did you like about it?
- NB. Only applications submitted through the airtable form will be considered. Best Regards, Anna.