5 месяцев назад
Business Assistant at SmartCommerce – eCommerce company from Atlanta
от 40 000 руб.
SmartCommerce is a digital company that helps FMCG brands to sell more of their products online. SmartCommerce empowers marketing teams of brands like P&G, Unilever, Coca Cola and Nestle to own and drive their customers' buying experience. SmartCommerce's Click2Cart functionality allows shoppers drop products into digital store carts from anywhere - the brand's website, social media, email, ads, influencer blogs, and more. SmartCommerce has raised a total of $6.1Min funding from 4 investors, Valor Ventures and ICU Ventures are the most recent investors there. Now, the team is looking for a well-organized Business Assistant for the CEO of the company -Jennifer Silverberg - an inspiring entrepreneur with 25 years of international experience! While building her career, Jennifer has been dealing with creating brands that drive internal alignment, build external demand, and deliver profitable, sustainable growth. The team themselves describe Jennifer this way: "...she thinks red wine and chocolate are the perfect food combination”; "if there is a mic around, she will grab it”; “if you ask about eCommerce, be prepared to talk a WHILE haha...". Jennifer is definitely a cool and interesting leader one would like to work with! Do you want to join a team and be guided by an inspiring leader like Jennifer? Then submit your application right now! Контакты: https://www.grintern.ru/internships/11264-business-assistant-at-smartcommerce-ecommerce-company-from-atlanta
- Fluent English - both spoken and written (with excellent grammar skills);
- Ability to copy the style of Jennifer’s writing to reply to emails on her behalf - you need to be likable on emails, thus, having great communication and adjustment skills;
- You have knowledge/interest in marketing and you want to develop in that sphere;
- Independence and self-reliance - you are able to make decisions on your own without being constantly supervised;
- You are able to adjust to the EST time zone (that is, sometimes to have working hours till midnight Moscow time).
- Emails management: Jennifer has more than 600 unread emails in her inbox right now, she really needs help, so you will help to sort emails, bring the important ones to the top, and respond to those that are gathering dust in the mail but still might be important;
- Participate in the online meetings with the team and clients: listen carefully, take notes, write follow-up emails after;
- Some additional tasks depending on your competencies and abilities. They may include;
- Update PowerPoint presentations for clients (about 800 pieces);
- Help with documentation and reporting;
- Manage Salesforce and help with adding data there.
- Full-time employment (8 working hours per day, 5/2);
- Remote work. You may be located in any country or city, just need a good Internet connection;
- An opportunity to work in a very collaborative, empathetic, growth-oriented, and client-centered company;
- You will communicate directly with two leaders of the company: Jennifer Silverberg (CEO) and Elizabeth Halkos (COO);
- Stability - this is not an internship or project work, we consider only the candidates looking for a long-term commitment;
- Quick selection process: if you are selected, your first working day will be already on the 16th of November.