Iorys is an international FinTech company offering cloud-based solutions for the payment industry. We are constantly enhancing our payment platform and have a need of a Full-Stack Python Developer.
- Experience in the IT field for at least 5 years, with a focus on backend development and payment systems;
- Strong knowledge of Python with a minimum of 4 year’s experience in designing and building complex applications;
- Good knowledge of Oracle DB or similar databases;
- Principles of cloud platforms, especially Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail to ensure precise and accurate implementation of payment logic;
- Fluent English (both written and spoken).
- Develop and maintain our Core Ledger banking system, ensuring its stability, performance, and scalability;
- Design and implement robust logic for automating payment processes to streamline transactions and reduce manual intervention;
- Continuously monitor and optimize the payment system's performance, identifying areas for improvement and implementing enhancements;
- Work closely with DevOps team to deploy, manage, and monitor the payment system on cloud-based environments, particularly AWS.
- Full time job;
- Fully remote;
- Competitive salary with periodic bonuses;
- Participation in FinTech related conferences and exhibitions for constant knowledge improvement;
- Friendly, comfortable and cosy atmosphere at work;
- Compensation of costs on professional courses and trainings;
- Work in one of the most rapidly developing industries in the world.