2 месяца назад
1C:Enterprise Developer Evangelist
От 2 лет
Overview: As a 1C:Enterprise Platform Developer Evangelist you will be working with the 1C marketing and product team as well as an engineering team to create innovative new demo apps and services for our community like as different types of developers, consultants and software architects. You will be responsible for working directly with developers and admins from our new customers and partners to support and create solutions use 1C:Enterprise Platform as well as winning the hearts and minds of those that are new to 1C:Enterprise. This is a highly technical role where you are expected to support customers in their development efforts especially in the creation and implementation of 1C:Enterprise solutions and APIs for our customers to consume. In this position, you will mold the future of the developer and admin experience. Applicants must be eager to join a fast-paced and fun environment rife with big challenges and a team-first approach
- Required Experience and Education: — Education: BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience in development. — Proven recor
- — Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a developer, software architect, evangelist, product manager or other roles where both technical and social skills are required.
- — Proven record in social/digital media via blogging, tweeting, writing technical articles or participating in discussion boards — preferably with an existing follower base.
- — Experienced and comfortable speaking in front of large groups.
- Desired Qualifications: — Knowledge and experience with GitHub, Eclipse, and DBMS
- — Experience with cloud-native development languages including Kubernetes and CI/CD DevOps practices Proven success discovering customer issues and quantifying needs
- — Working knowledge of APIs / Data formats JSON
- Responsibilities: As a Developer Evangelist, the role will include: — Cultivate platform awareness across the company, partners and customers.
- — Provide feedback and market insight on tools, usage patterns, and communities to promote simple, consistent development.
- — Lead an online developer community including ongoing contributions via open source contributions, knowledge documents, and participation in the community forums.
- — Contribute to product requirements
- — Help with product messaging and positioning.
- — Speak at industry conferences, developer meet-ups, first-party, and internal events.
- — Create content of all types: code samples, presentations, blogs, screencasts, webcasts, etc.
- — Deliver effective presentations and demos to technical audiences.
- — Become an expert in and evangelize the 1C:Enterprise platform.
- — Travel (including international destinations.)
- Salary: Discussed with the candidate at the first interview
Укажите в отклике, что нашли эту вакансию на Finder.vc