We are looking for an experienced Information Security Specialist who will strengthen our team and contribute to the success of our products and the bright future of Web3.
- Evaluate, implement, and manage security systems and products;
- Monitors and responds to emerging security issues, threats, and trends;
- Executes necessary security reconfigurations;
- Integrates emerging security standards and protocols;
- Develops tools to monitor and counter emerging threats;
- Lead technical assessments and response during security incidents;
- Communicate incident updates to management;
- Design and deliver Security Awareness training to staff;
- Addresses security breaches by applying fixes and security patches;
- Establishes and enforces system security policies based on best practices;
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of PCI DSS and GDPR compliance systems;
- Availability of security certification;
- Good understanding of developing and implementing system security policies based on best practices;
- English proficiency of at least B2.
- Elaborate and implement security into the company's services.
- Millions of people across the world will see the results of your work;
- You will engage with world-leading companies;
- Budget for professional development (training programs of your choice);
- Flexible working hours;
- We are fully remote;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Frequent bonuses for good performance.