UTORG is looking for an experienced Golang Developer who will strengthen our team and contribute to the success of our products and the bright future of Web3.
- Excellent knowledge of the Golang and Python languages;
- Good knowledge of JS, React, Typescript;
- Experience in Redis, PostgreSQL;
- Experience with bash, Docker;
- Good understanding of CEX/DEX;
- Experience with blockchain;
- English proficiency of at least B2.
- Design and build parts of a back-end trading system for crypto (Go);
- Own the development process for these solutions as well as testing and rollout strategies, track all progress with different risks;
- Work closely with React frontend developers to present trading system features;
- Research and simulate trading strategies for users who plan to invest (Go and Python);
- ETL crypto market data for historical analysis and statistics;
- Use Redis+Postgresql for storing accounting, analytics and other trading related data;
- Work on increasing the code testability and enforce the quality in our code.
- Millions of people across the world will see the results of your work;
- You will engage with world-leading companies;
- Budget for professional development (training programs of your choice);
- Flexible working hours;
- We are fully remote;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Frequent bonuses for good performance.