Geeklama is a fast-growing international startup, an online programming school for children and teenagers. With us kids master not only programming languages (Scratch, Lua, Python), but also create their own projects like in the best IT companies.
- You are easy to get along with strangers and are not afraid to give presentations on camera;
- You enjoy interacting with new people and consider yourself an extrovert;
- Your English and/or Russian is C1+ and Hebrew is B2+;
- You enjoy challenges and working in a fast-paced environment;
- You have great attention to detail;
- You have a computer, a webcam, and a stable, fast Internet connection;
- A huge plus: you know the basics of sales, and have had some sales experience.
- Present Geeklama and our courses from home, remotely in a comfortable environment;
- Handle new potential clients coming from marketing channels: communicate with them on WhatsApp and call them when necessary;
- Conduct trial lessons for potential clients and help the new generation take their first steps in learning programming.
- Working 20-40 hours per week;
- Unlimited income due to competitive bonuses;
- Professional and monetary growth;
- Different options for the schedule to choose from;
- 25% discount on Geeklama tuition for your child and friends.