We're a small team that made a startup that took off (the most popular app in it's class, often top1 in the app store education category all over the world). ArtWorkout teaches drawing on ipad. Our goal is to become the go-to drawing gamified experience.
- SwiftUI (yeah, being a developer in the past I hate this specific requirements but in this case we want a person that could teach us the best practices, not the other way around);
- 2+ years of commercial development experience or your own projects;
- Commercial experience with SwiftUI;
- B1+ English, Russian would be cool, but not necessary;
- Confidence working with a developed codebase and it's support;
- Responsibility and attentiveness are essential;
- What else do we use:
- pencilkit, parse-server, fastlane, firebase (without DB), amplitude, apphud, parseswift, github, reviewable
- also js, figma, react, nodejs, but you don't have to work with it.
- Main objectives:
- Challenging gamification, drawing, interactive features;
- Client-server integration;
- Layout of the interfaces for the new design;
- Code reviews.
- We have a very stable and strong marketing and we're are confident to stay in the game for years. We know exactly how to grow much bigger and it's a good chance for a developer to join this early on. You can definitely expect growth for your own career as well, soon more developers could be hired to follow your lead.
- The team is fully remote but you're welcome to join some us in Argentina, Georgia, Armenia.
- We're passionate about what we do and we strive to make a great environment for self-actualization.