5 дней назад
Accountant (remote work for a US company)
Финансы, учет и аудит
От 3 лет
We are looking for an accountant who will work remotely on an outsourcing project for one of our Silicon Valley clients. We consider applicants who are permanently located in European countries (EU and Eastern Europe Countries only). The specialist should work directly with the US-based client accounting team. This position is designed to split responsibilities with current accounting team members to help with the growing volume of documents, transactions. We are looking for a team player who will be ready to take on partial AP and AR responsibilities. Working hours requirements: standard working day of 8 hours, with the requirement to be online on AM PTS for 3-4 hours. US business calendar (US holidays). Please enclose to your CV a short motivation letter indicating the desired salary level and confirming meeting basic requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required;
- The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, a self-starter, and has a strong bias towards action
- Someone that is flexible and drawn to a fast-moving environment;
- Strong understanding of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to effectively present to peers and management;
- Experience with enterprise ERP systems and other accounting software;
- Positive attitude and flexibility to changing priorities, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing;
- Ability to efficiently and effectively prioritize and perform multiple projects while working with team members, as well as work independently with the limited required direction;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and multitasking skills;
- English - Advanced;
- Russian - Advanced.
- Handling accounts payable for multiple vendors;
- Maintaining supplier portal;
- Review credit cards transactions and expense reports ensuring accuracy and proper documentation support;
- Helping AR specialists with collections, system efficiencies in part of customer invoicing;
- Be part of a team that creates and implements policies and procedures to identify, resolve and document accounting issues;
- Assist in preparation of month-end financial statements and reporting package;
- Partner cross-functionally with AP, FP&A, and various functional business owners to establish best practices, as well as drive ongoing process refinement to improve the efficiency and accuracy of GL accounting and reporting;
- Support special ad hoc projects as needed.
- Long term service contract (term depends on satisfaction of the client);
- Ability to work from anywhere, no need to be in the office;
- Ability to communicate directly with the client;
- Decent salary and bonuses.